Anfelt meaning and origin
Anfelt is a formed by an uncertain first element and a last element meaning 'field'. Anfelt is a formed by an uncertain first element and a last element meaning 'field'.
Variants of AnfeltNames that rhyme with Anfelt
Popularity of Anfelt
Anfelt is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Anfelt
When it comes to career and business, you fit perfectly on every team but prefer to work alone. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control.
Go through the following names similar to Anfelt
- Sigger largely is used in Swedish and Old Swedish is used as a baby boy name. Sigger is equivalent of Siggæirr in Swedish and Danish languages
- Tjodolf - Boy name Tjodolf is specifically used in Swedish and Norwegian. Tjodolf is Swedish equivalent of Thiodolf
- Eiulf is Norwegian equivalent of Eiolf
- Klaudine - Girl name Klaudine is substantially used in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian languages, meaning of Klaudine is "Indication of the Gender of the Claudian"
- Olbert - Meaning of Olbert is Famous for His Inheritance has its origin in Germanic and Old Norse, used predominantly in Norwegian and Swedish is given to boys
Namesakes of Anfelt
We could not find any notable namesake.