Klaudine meaning and origin
Meaning of Klaudine is Indication of the Gender of the Claudian is a girl name is used in Norwegian, Danish and Swedish.. Klaudine is equivalent of Claudine in Nordic language.
Variants of KlaudineNames that rhyme with Klaudine
Popularity of Klaudine
Klaudine is a familiar baby name in Philippines. As per our research, over 100 people has been named Klaudine globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Klaudine
They want to be adored and loved by others. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You love life and life loves you. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are probably well aware of your dependence on others. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. And not just at this point but since always. Your life interests change as you change, constantly.
Other names similar to Klaudine
- Torolv is Norwegian equivalent of Þórolfr
- Talja - Origin of Talja is in Hebrew, meaning of Talja is "Female Lamb and Born on Christmas" aimed at baby girls is used in Danish and Swedish. Talja is resulted from Talia.
- Mindor - Mainly used in Swedish and Norwegian, Mindor has its origin in Old Norse and is used for boys, meaning of Mindor is "Fish and Way". Mindor is masculine form of Minda.
- Gutte - The boy name Gutte is used chiefly in Danish and Swedish. Gutte is Danish cognate of Gutti
- Reiulf is used notably in Norwegian and Swedish is given to baby boys. Reiulf is Norwegian form of Reidulf
Namesakes of Klaudine
We could not find any notable namesake.