Margaretha meaning and origin
Predominant and Enduring Scandinavian, Old Greek, Slavic, German and Dutch Margaretha is mainly used in Swedish, Old Norse, German, Danish, Norwegian, Slavic, Finnish and Scandinavian is a baby girl name, meaning of Margaretha is "The Pearl".. The name is celebrated on November 16th.
Variants of MargarethaNames that rhyme with Margaretha
Popularity of Margaretha
Margaretha is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 58 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 600. Over 476 babies in United States have been named Margaretha. But Margaretha is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 10000 have the name as well as in, South Africa, Austria and Germany. According to our estimate, over 60000 babies have been named Margaretha globally.
Margaretha in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Margaretha?
Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. You keep your promises and people trust you for that. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not.
Do you like Margaretha? You would love these names
- Homerus - Boy name Homerus means "Hostage and Homeros" is rooted from Old Greek language. Homerus is derived from Homer.
- Philippe - Queer unisex name Philippe means "Friend of Horses or Lover of Horses" used notably in Finnish and English is originated from Old Greek
- Elpida - Origin of Outlandish Elpida is in Old Greek, meaning of Elpida is "The Word Elpis with the Meaning Hope" is a baby girl name is mainly used in Greek
- Cibèle - Origin of Cibèle is in Greek, meaning of Cibèle is "Divinity Personifying Nature In Phrygian Mythology"
- Raissa means Rose or Carefree is commonly used in Danish, Finnish and Swedish and is used for girls is of Greek and Old Greek origin
Namesakes of Margaretha
- Margaretha af Ugglas, Swedish former Moderate Party politician
- Margaretha Guidone, housewife from Helmond living in Kapellen
- Margaretha Krook in Persona as Actress
- Margaretha Klompe Marga Klompé was a Dutch policy.
- Margaretha Bergström in movie �rnungar as Actress
Lists having Margaretha
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- Dutch Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Slavic Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norse Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -etha
- Girl names that starts with Mar
- Baby Names that mean Pearl