Ankareeda meaning and origin
Girl name Ankareeda is originated from Arabic, used largely in Hindi language, Ankareeda means "Night Star or Graceful".
Variants of AnkareedaNames that rhyme with Ankareeda
Popularity of Ankareeda
Ankareeda is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Ankareeda
You have big plans for yourself and your future. You always dress as you feel at the moment. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence.
Other names similar to Ankareeda
- Fazeelah - Girl name Fazeelah is specifically used in Arabic, Fazeelah means "Superiority, Attribute or Value"
- Farzam - Meaning of Farzam is Worthy or Befitting is a baby boy name majorly used in Arabic is of Afghan origin
- AbderRazza - Used mostly in Arabic, AbderRazza means "Servant of the Provider" is a boy name
- Alborz - Unheard-of and Modernistic Alborz especially is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Alborz is "Mountain"
- Meenaz - Meaning of Meenaz is Meaning is used as a baby girl name is prevalently used in Arabic
Namesakes of Ankareeda
We could not find any notable namesake.