Annalynn meaning and origin
Curious girl name Annalynn is originated from English, meaning of Annalynn is "From the Graceful Lake".
Variants of Annalynn
View middle names that goes with Annalynn like Destinee, Georgette, Lutie, Saph, Teah, Queenie,Names that rhyme with Annalynn
Popularity of Annalynn
Annalynn used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1980 and over 1125 babies have been given the name in 32 years. At its zenith in 2013,. However after 32 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Annalynn is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, Annalynn is a familiar name in Philippines. According to our estimate, over 1000 babies have been named Annalynn globally.
What numbers say about Annalynn?
having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. You can't stand being in one place for too long because you want to enjoy your freedom and time on this planet. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Cooperation and friendly approach are your best qualities when it comes to working.
Do you like Annalynn? Read these names too
- Ainsleigh - Of Old English origin, Offbeat Ainsleigh is used as a girl name, Ainsleigh means "His Very Own Meadow and Place Name". Ainsleigh is derivation of Ainsley.
- Lachlan - Widespread unisex name Lachlan means "Land of the Lakes or of Lakes" that originated from Scottish and Gaelic is used chiefly in Scottish and English
- Renfryd - Boy name Renfryd means "Peaceful Raven, Powerful Peace and Lasting Peace" came from English. Renfryd is derivation of Renfred.
- Capria - Unexpected Caprias origin is Italian and English, Capria means "The Goat" is bestowed upon baby girls. Capria is resulted from Capri.
- Tanten - Meaning of Tanten is Town by the Still River and From the Still River Settlement has origin in English is bestowed upon baby boys. Tanten is derived from Tanton.
Namesakes of Annalynn
We could not find any notable namesake.