Georgette name meaning
What does Georgette mean?
Pleasing and Perennial girl name Georgette is used principally in Finnish, French, Swedish, Norwegian, English and Danish, meaning of Georgette is "Farmer, Earthworker or Female Version of George" has its origin in Old Greek. Georgette is variant form of noteworthy and pious Georges. Georges is form of commonly accepted and durable George. Georges is French equivalent of Georgius. Meaning of Georges is Worker of the Earth, Earthworker and Farmer is of Old Greek origin.. Georgette is French form of George. Georgette is celebrated on April 23rd.
How do I pronounce Georgette?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Georgette is ge(or)-gette. Some people pronounce it as george(t)-te.
Variants of Georgette
Georgios, Georges, George, Georgius, Georgeta, Georgio, Gordan, Deorsa, Jurek, Yorrick, Georgeanthony
View middle names that goes with Georgette like Apolline, Vivianna,Names that rhyme with Georgette
How popular is the name Georgette?
Georgette was a very popular name in France. Over 152991 babies have been given the moniker in 94 years. When at its peak in 1915, the moniker grabbed the 15th spot and 5704 baby girls were given the name. After 94 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Additionally, the name has been in the top 50 baby names 40 times A common name in United States with over 13223 new-borns have been given the name since 1888. Recently the moniker is on a rise, in 1948, 307 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 455th position. Additionally, the name has been in
Georgette is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1434 (1996) in its 18 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Over 116 babies in England and Wales have been named Georgette. However things change on global perspective, Georgette is extremely popular in DR Congo where every 1 in 600 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Belgium, Cameroon, Chad, Syria, Madagascar, Benin, Lebanon and Burkina Faso. According to our findings, over 320000 babies have been named Georgette globally.
Georgette in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Georgette
You could be a poet because of the original way you express yourself. Your persistence is what got you where you are in first place. You possess great communication skills. Number 3 as an expression number reveals your charm, positive attitude toward life, and contagious smile. Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves. You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life.
Looking for a name like Georgette? Please go through the following names
- Cassienne - Meaning of Cassienne is Cassier is originated from Greek
- Alix - Used specifically in English and French cherished, Alix is used as a gender insensitive name and came from Old Greek and Old High German, Alix means "Noble, Noble or Fighting or Protector"
- Iti came from Old Greek is used in Gujarati and Oriya used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Iti is "A New Beginning, End or Start"
- Agenor means Manly or Valiant used for boys used especially in German and English is of Old Greek origin
- Ted means Courageous People, Wealth or Keep or Form of Theodore is used as a gender-neutral name and is predominantly used in Finnish and Danish is rooted from Old Greek and Gothic
Sibling Names for Georgette
Georgette is a classic and elegant name that is perfect for parents who are looking for a unique and charming moniker for their little one. If you are thinking of naming your baby Georgette and are searching for the perfect sibling names, look no further! Here are some great options to consider.
Sister to Georgette
Names for Georgette's brother
Famous people named Georgette
- Georgette Harvey, American singer and actress
- Georgette Agutte, French painter
- Georgette Leblanc, French operatic soprano, actress, author
- Georgette Heyer, English historical romance and detective fiction novelist
- Georgette Sheridan, Canadian lawyer and politician from Saskatchewan
- Georgette Mosbacher, American business executive, entrepreneur
- Georgette Bauerdorf, American socialite and oil heiress
- Georgette Anys in To Catch a Thief as Actress
- Georgette Neale in Case History 13 as Actress
- Georgette Sanders in Debbie Does Dallas as Actress
- Georgette Jones in Mummification as Actress
- Georgette Vallejo Georgette Marie Philippart Travers or Georgette Vallejo, was a French writer and poet, wife of César Vallejo, a Peruvian poet born in Santiago de Chuco.
- Actor Georgette Dalmas, famous for movie Dragnet Night
- In 1921 comedy movie, Tilly of Bloomsbury, Georgette de Nove portrayed Martha Welwyn.
- Georgette Brotherson, from 2005 comedy flick Meet the Family: Dinner with the Rumps, who portrayed the Uncle Earl's Girl.
- Georgette Kynigou, from 1964 action and crime flick Neiata sto pezodromio, who portrayed Georgette.
Lists having Georgette
- Girl names beginning with G
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ette
- Popular Girl Names in France (1951)
- Baby Names that mean Farmer
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Worker
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Earthworker