Antoinise meaning and origin
Antoinise's meaning is That Feeds on Flower is originated from Greek.
View middle names that goes with Antoinise like Sor,Names that rhyme with Antoinise
Popularity of Antoinise
Antoinise is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 26 years of usage and 120 bearers, the name could just made to the top 522 names in 1912 before vanishing in 1964. There are over 120 babies that have been given the name Antoinise in France. Antoinise is a common name in Haiti. As per our estimate, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Antoinise around the globe.
What numerology tells about Antoinise?
Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. You want to be the boss in every situation. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
Do you like Antoinise? Other names you would love
- Euclid - Orthodox and Celebrated boy name Euclid means "Intelligent" has origin in Old Greek
- Seba - Used in Finnish and Danish, Seba is used customarily as a unisex name came from Old Greek. Seba is Frisian equivalent of Sebe
- Aelia - Unorthodox and Contemporary girl name Aelia means "Messenger" is originated from Greek language
- Nichol - Prevalent unisex name Nichol is largely used in English. Its origin is in Old Greek and Greek, meaning of Nichol is "Feminine of Nicholas People's Victory, Victory or People or People's Victory"
- Artyom - Offbeat Old Greek Artyom is a boy name, meaning of Artyom is "Artemis" is used dominantly in Russian
Namesakes of Antoinise
We could not find any notable namesake.