Zoiey meaning and origin
The queer and fresh girl name Zoiey has origin in Old Greek is used prevalently in English language. Zoiey is another transcription of Zoey. Zoey is variant form of everlasting and illustrous Zoe. Zoey is English equivalent of Zoe. Queer and Fresh Zoey has its origin in Old Greek, Zoey means "Life".
Variants of Zoiey
View middle names that goes with Zoiey like Ocey, Shyanne, Madelaine, Evia,Names that rhyme with Zoiey
Popularity of Zoiey
Zoiey is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. As per our estimate, over 80 babies have been bestowed Zoiey around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Zoiey
You do the things other people are scared of. Some admire you for it. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive. You just have to find a way to get through people and make them listen. You are a jealous and passionate lover. It seems like cruel, evil, and trickery people can't hang around you for too long. All you care about is your satisfaction. You are a passionate lover but take people for granted.
Looking for a name like Zoiey? Please go through the following names
- Szófia - Girl name Szófia has origin in Old Greek, commonly used in Hungarian language, meaning of Szófia is "Wisdom"
- Margitta - Meaning of Margitta is The Pearl has origin in Old Greek and is bestowed upon baby girls is majorly used in Danish, Finnish and Norwegian
- Theres - Queer girl name Theres means "The Hunteress". It is rooted from Old Greek is majorly used in German and Finnish
- Corinne - Illustrous and Evergreen unisex name Corinne is used specifically in French and Swedish which came from Old Greek, meaning of Corinne is "Maiden, Virgin or Greek Poetess"
- Ocellina - The Ocellina has its origin in Greek, Ocellina means "Ocean"
Namesakes of Zoiey
We could not find any notable namesake.