Apollinaris meaning and origin
Apollinaris came from Old Greek is particulary used in Italian, German, Greek and English, meaning of Apollinaris is "Apollonia or Apple" is used as a baby boy name. Apollinaris is Greek equivalent of The God Apollon.
Variants of ApollinarisNames that rhyme with Apollinaris
Popularity of Apollinaris
Apollinaris is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 50 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Apollinaris?
Stress hates your guts. You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You believe that art won't make you money, so you tend to focus on things that make a sure profit. Give art a chance. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Apollinaris
- Catrine is originated from Old Greek, Catrine means "Torture or Pure" and is specifically used in Danish and Finnish is used as a girl name
- Petrus means Rock or Stone commonly used for boys used commonly in Old Norse and Finnish has its origin in Old Greek and Greek
- Katjana - The girl name Katjana is originated from Old Greek which is used predominantly in German, Swedish and Finnish languages, Katjana means "The Pure"
- Siranne - Siranne means "Master or Lord" is originated from Greek
- Sandy - Notably used in Malayalam and Marathi durable and cherished, Sandy is used as a unisex name, meaning of Sandy is "Protect or Man or Protector of Mankind" came from Old Greek, English and Middle
Namesakes of Apollinaris
- Apollinaris Claudius, Christian leader and writer of the 2nd century
- Apollinaris of Ravenna, Syrian saint, whom the Roman Martyrology describes as "a bishop who
- Apollinaris of Laodicea, bishop of Laodicea in Syria
- Apollinaris of Valence,