Katjana meaning and origin
Majorly used in Swedish, Danish, German and Finnish, Katjana is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Katjana is "The Pure" has origin in Old Greek. Katjana is version of celebrated and virtuous Katja. Katja is form of renowned and ceaseless Katie. Katja is derived from Catherine. Katja is short of Yekaterina. Also Katja is short version of Katharina. Katja is Slavic cognate of Katia. Also Katja is equivalent of Jekaterina in Nordic and Russian languages. Katja came from Old Greek, meaning of Katja is "The Pure".
Variants of Katjana
View middle names that goes with Katjana like Tine, Aleena, Juet, Hailie, Cee,Names that rhyme with Katjana
Popularity of Katjana
Katjana is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Croatia. As per our estimate, over 100 people has been named Katjana globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Katjana
To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Sometimes you fear the stupidest things while other times you act fearless and surprise others, even yourself. If someone catches your eye, you are into the person before you even know it. However, this affects your self-confidence in a negative way.
Looking for names similar to Katjana? Please go through the following names
- Aleksandr - Odd boy name Aleksandr is substantially used in Russian, Norwegian and Swedish and came from Old Greek, Aleksandr means "Defender of Men, He Who Wards Off (Other) Men or Defender of Men"
- Philp means Horse Lover and Loves Horses is originated from Old Greek is a baby boy name. Philp is derived from Philip.
- Penka is used particulary in Bulgarian is of Old Greek origin, Penka means "The Stone or The Rock" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Fenna - Originated from German, Old Greek and Germanic, Well-Known and Contemporary Fenna bestowed upon girls, Fenna means "Protection or Peace" is used particulary in Frisian, German and Bengali
- Alexandry - Alexandrys origin is Greek, meaning of Alexandry is "Manly or Protect or Man"
Namesakes of Katjana
We could not find any notable namesake.