Bedar meaning and origin
Offbeat Bedar came from Persian bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Bedar is "Wakeful, Attentive, Enlightened or Alert" is mainly used in Arabic.
Variants of BedarNames that rhyme with Bedar
Popularity of Bedar
Bedar is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Bedar is a common name in Pakistan while somewhat familiar name in India. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Bedar
You are the peacemaker in your society. People always look for comfort in your world. Having the letter B as a cornerstone in your name reflects your sensitive nature. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. Although you don't hang around with everybody, you always act kind and welcoming. Your motto is "Why fight when you can solve issues the better way?" Perhaps it's because you are so kind it makes selfish and evil people sick.
Do you like Bedar? You would love these names
- Darab - Boy name Darab is largely used in Arabic. Its origin is in Persian, Darab means "Admiral, Big Gate or A Name"
- Chahra - Girl name Chahra came from Persian and is predominantly used in Arabic language, meaning of Chahra is "Notoriety, Illustrious or Famous"
- Naseem - Queer unisex name Naseem means "Fresh Air or Morning Air" which is predominantly used in Persian and Arabic has origin in Persian
- Rustem - Rustem's meaning is Heroes of Folk Tales from Ancient Persia came from Persian
- Shahbaz means The White Falcon or King of Falcons used for boys has its origin in Persian is used principally in Arabic and Iranian
Namesakes of Bedar
We could not find any notable namesake.