Aravind name meaning
What does Aravind mean?
Unwonted Aravind largely is used in Kannada, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Telugu, Malayalam, Oriya, Hindi and Tamil is a boy name, meaning of Aravind is "One with Beautiful Eyes, Lotus, Love or Avatar".
Variants of AravindNames that rhyme with Aravind
How popular is the name Aravind?
Aravind is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1994 and achieved its top ranking of 4613 in 2003. Over 160 babies in United States have been named Aravind. The given name is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2004. But an extremely popular name in India where every 1 in 3000 have the name. According to our findings, at least 460000 people have been bestowed Aravind around the globe.
What numbers say about Aravind?
You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You have no enemies. Your soul is suffocated with memories that are hard to forget. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves.
Do you like Aravind? Read these names too
- Ashwika - Ashwika's meaning is Goddess Santhoshi Mata or Goddess Santhoshi Maa is prevalently used in Malayalam and Bengali is used as a girl name
- Saachee - Used primarily in Hindi and Malayalam, Saachee bestowed upon both boys and girls, Saachee means "Grace or Beloved"
- Khaivya means Flower or Poet is a baby girl name is used in Bengali, Oriya and Hindi
- Syana - Unheard-of Syana commonly is used in Malayalam and Oriya, meaning of Syana is "Princess" is given to girls
- Ujjan - The boy name Ujjan means "An Ancient Indian City" is dominantly used in Oriya, Bengali and Hindi
Famous people named Aravind
- Aravind Joshi, Henry Salvatori Professor of Computer and Cognitive Science
- Aravind Akash, Indian actor and dancer
Lists having Aravind
- Boy names beginning with A
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Eyes
- Baby Names that mean Lotus
- Baby Names that mean Love