Bora meaning and origin
Bora's meaning is Snow, Excellent, Brave, Hurricane, Foreign, Strange or Stranger is used in Turkish, Albanian, Czech and Sanskrit used as a unisex name came from Latin and Albanian. Bora is short form of Barbara. Barbara means Barbari Meaning Foreign Stammering People and Foreign has origin in Latin and Greek.Names that rhyme with Bora
Popularity of Bora
Bora is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 46 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 454 people have been named Bora in United States. Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 2001 and peaked in 2016 when it ranked 2175th. Also, it is among the top 2000 boy names in France. There are over 100 babies that have been given the name Bora in France.
But Bora is a popular baby name in Cambodia where every 1 in 800 have the name as well as in, Turkey and DR Congo. At least, 60000 people globally have carried Bora as their given name according to our evaluation.
Bora in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Bora?
What makes you comfortable talking is noticing the person that you are interacting with, is honest and reliable. You shouldn't expect much out of others but yourself. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career.
Go through the following names similar to Bora
- Cyprian - Curious boy name Cyprian is used mainly in German, Swedish and Polish, meaning of Cyprian is "From Cypres or Cyprus Stem End" is originated from Latin
- Conni - Anomalous Conni has its origin in Germanic and Latin is notably used in German and Danish, Conni means "Horn" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Lannie - Illustrous and Ceaseless Lannies origin is Old English and Germanic, meaning of Lannie is "Abbreviation of Names Like Roland or Renowned Land" used as a unisex name is prevalently used in English and English
- Pace - The odd unisex name Pace is used in English and rooted from Latin, Pace means "Passover or Form of Pascal"
- Christé - Christés origin is Latin is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Christé is "Anointed Christian, Follower of Christ and Anointed". Christé is another transcription of Christi.
Namesakes of Bora
- Bora Laskin, Canadian lawyer, academic and judge
- Bora Milutinović, Serbian football coach and former player
- Bora Todorović, Serbian actor
- Bora Đorđević, Serbian singer, songwriter, poet and goalkeeper
- Bora Zivkovic, Danish former professional football player of Serbian ancestry
- Bora Yoon, Korean-American experimental electroacoustic composer/performer
- Bora Ayanoglu in tvMiniSeries G�lbeyaz as Composer
Lists having Bora
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- Albanian Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Czech Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Turkish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -ora
- Baby Names that mean Snow
- Baby Names that mean Excellent
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Foreign
- Baby Names that mean Strange
- Baby Names that mean Stranger