Areef meaning and origin
Origin of Areef is in Arabic is specifically used in Arabic and English, meaning of Areef is "Learned, Expert or Authority" is used for boys. Areef is variation of Aarif. Origin of Aarif is in Arabic, meaning of Aarif is "Devotee and Acquainted".
Variants of AreefNames that rhyme with Areef
Popularity of Areef
Areef is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Areef is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. According to our research, over 4000 babies have been named Areef globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Areef
You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted. You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts. You are dominant in your circle of friends. Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can. You don't have to struggle to get the things you want because you are born under a lucky star.
You would love these names similar to Areef
- Ghalibah - Girl name Ghalibah means "Dominant" is used principally in Sindhi and Arabic
- Bal came from Tibetan, meaning of Bal is "Honey or Soul" and a boy name is used predominantly in Marathi, Gujarati and Hindi
- Rehab - Dominantly used in Arabic and Arabic unheard-of, Rehab means "Open-minded, Spacious or Generous" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Rajaa - Meaning of Rajaa is Hope or King aimed at both genders is mostly used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Amanah - Amanah's meaning is The Gift, Faithful to Believe or Trust is used especially in Arabic and Arabic is given to both sexes
Namesakes of Areef
We could not find any notable namesake.