Aarif meaning and origin
Unisex name Aarif is originated from Arabic and is used dominantly in Arabic, Kannada, Tamil and Sindhi languages, meaning of Aarif is "Acquainted, Knowledgeable, Devotee, Knowing, Aware or Wise Intelligent".
Variants of AarifNames that rhyme with Aarif
Popularity of Aarif
Aarif is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. But Aarif is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 180000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 9000 people has been named Aarif globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aarif
You get easily disappointed by others because you expect too much. You are a passionate lover but take people for granted. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You have a quick mind. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. In order to keep your motivation high, you must interact with people every now and then.
Looking for names similar to Aarif? Please go through the following names
- Mustafeed - Principally used in Sindhi and Arabic, Mustafeed bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Mustafeed is "Profiting or Gainful"
- Nighat - The unisex name Nighat means "Sight or Glance" is primarily used in Arabic and Arabic
- Souri - Meaning of Souri is Brave or the Name of Lord Krishna or Red Rose is a unisex name is used in Telugu and Arabic
- Akbar - Odd boy name Akbar is substantially used in Arabic and Marathi is came from Arabic, Akbar means "Powerful, Greatest or Bigger"
- Birjis means Planet Jupiter, Authority or Planet is substantially used in Arabic and Arabic is aimed at both sexes
Namesakes of Aarif
We could not find any notable namesake.