Argyro name meaning
What does Argyro mean?
Meaning of Argyro is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Argyro
How popular is the name Argyro?
Argyro is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. But Argyro is a popular baby name in Greece where every 1 in 500 have the name. According to our research, over 20000 babies have been named Argyro globally.
Numerological aspects of Argyro
You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. There isn't a person you can't charm. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business.
You would love these names similar to Argyro
- Allamanda - Meaning of Allamanda is Plant of Central America with Yellow-Gold Flower
- Aizah - Aizah's meaning is Replacement is originated from Spanish is a baby girl name
- Aitor - Used mainly in Spanish and Basque far-out, Aitor means "Father or Aita Which Means Father" is a baby boy name has its origin in Basque
- Asun - Asun's meaning is Assumption has origin in Spanish is used as a baby girl name. Asun is shortened form of Asunción.
- Adorinda - Esperanto name Adorinda is used in Esperanto used as a girl name, meaning of Adorinda is "Adorable"
Famous people named Argyro
- Argyro Strataki, Greek former heptathlete
- Argyro Christodoulides in short The Palace as Composer