Aitor name meaning
On This Page
What does Aitor mean?
Uncommon boy name Aitor is originated from Basque, used substantially in Spanish and Basque languages, meaning of Aitor is "Aita Which Means Father".
How do I pronounce Aitor?
Two syllabled Aitor is pronounced as eye-TOR.
Middle Names for Aitor
Baptiste, Oban, Kray, Cieran, Lasse, Mher, view more middle names that goes with AitorNames that rhyme with Aitor
How popular is the name Aitor?
a popular name in Spain having over 20400 recievers in 16 years of usage. When at the peak of its usage in 2010, it ranked 17th when 2362 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys.
Additionally, the given name has been in the top 50 baby names 8 times Aitor is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Also, it is among the top 2000 boy names in France.
There are over 142 babies that have been given the name Aitor in France.
Also, Aitor is a familiar name in Venezuela. At least, 50000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Aitor in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Aitor?
You are compassionate and always put other people's needs before yours. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. You have a clear opinion of things You have high ideals. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You will experience your spiritual calling soon. And it will be associated with romantic feelings.
Do you like Aitor? Read these names too
- Aintza - Girl name Aintza is originated from Basque, meaning of Aintza is "Glory" is used commonly in Basque
- Allamanda - The Allamanda means "Plant of Central America with Yellow-Gold Flower"
- Aitor - Predominantly used in Spanish and Basque unexpected, Aitor is originated from Basque and a boy name, meaning of Aitor is "Father or Aita Which Means Father"
- Asunta - Asunta's meaning is To Ascend is used as a baby girl name came from Spanish
- Agurtzane - Imperishable and Famed Agurtzane is used predominantly in Basque is originated from Spanish is bestowed upon baby girls. Agurtzane is equivalent of Rosario in Basque language
Famous people named Aitor
- Aitor González, former Spanish professional road bicycle racer
- Aitor Karanka, Save for a brief spell in the United States
- Aitor López Rekarte, Spanish retired footballer
- Aitor Ocio, Spanish retired footballer
- Aitor Tornavaca, Spanish footballer
- Aitor Pérez, Spanish professional road bicycle racer
- Aitor Hernández,
- Aitor Galdós, Spanish professional road bicycle racer for UCI Professional Continental team
- Aitor Echeverría in Google and the World Brain as Camera and Electrical Department
- Aitor Merino in Te doy mis ojos as Actor
- Aitor Mazo in Ocho apellidos vascos as Actor
- Aitor Gabilondo in El Príncipe as Writer
- Aitor Luna in Fin de partida as Actor
- Aitor Arregi Pedro Aitor Arregi Artano is a former Spanish footballer.
- Aitor Amézaga composed the music of movie Cold Winter Sun
- Aitor Allué, from 2013 mystery flick El expediente Belchite, who characterized Cineasta.
Lists having Aitor
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- Basque Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Father