Arifa meaning and origin
Rare girl name Arifa has its origin in Arabic, meaning of Arifa is "Knowledgeable, Learned, Acquainted, Who Holds the Knowledge, Knower, Knowing or Well Educated" is mostly used in Arabic and Turkish.
Variants of ArifaNames that rhyme with Arifa
Popularity of Arifa
Arifa is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. During its 23 years of usage in England and Wales, it had made up to just the top 2000 girl names. Over 189 people have been named Arifa in England and Wales. Arifa is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given. However things change on global perspective, Arifa is extremely popular in Bangladesh where every 1 in 800 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in India and Pakistan. At least, 290000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Arifa in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Arifa?
You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. You are a good listener and friend. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. You hate monotony and everything that has to be done in routine. If you put your mind on something, giving up before its done is out of the question.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Arifa
- Qabilah - Qabilah's meaning is Consenting is used primarily in Arabic and Sindhi is a girl name
- Tibna means Long Kite is a girl name is used notably in Gujarati and Hindi
- Jahm - Jahm's meaning is Sullen used for boys is used commonly in Sindhi and Arabic
- Sajjan - Particulary used in Malayalam and Telugu, Sajjan means "Gentle-Hearted or Righteous Person". It is rooted from Sanskrit is aimed at boys
- Atira - The curious unisex name Atira is predominantly used in Hindi, Arabic and Gujarati, Atira means "Pray or Prayer or Quick or Lightening" is originated from Yiddish and Hebrew
Namesakes of Arifa
- Arifa Siddiqui in Naraaz as Actress