Anne-Claire meaning and origin
Girl name Anne-Claire is rooted from Latin, Arabic, Old English, Hebrew, Old Greek and Celtic, meaning of Anne-Claire is "Gracious". Anne-Claire is spelling variant of Anne. Anne is version of biblical, persistent and outstanding Ann. Also Anne is variation of famed, long standing and biblical Anna. Anne is French and English equivalent of Anna. Also Anne is Swedish form of Anders. Anne is also form of Arne in Norwegian language. Anne came from Hebrew language, meaning of Anne is "God is Gracious, Variant of Hebrew Hannah and Grace".
Variants of Anne-Claire
Anne, Ann, Anna, Anders, Arne, Ane, Anneli, Alianna, Anneelizabeth, Annie, Beverlyann, Annjanette, Anouk, Ansley, Aenne, Anella, Anki, Hanna, Ans, Aemiliana, Anacarolina, Andar, Andreas, Anderson, Andrew, Anthony, Andræs, Arn, Arni, Ania, Anelma, Anund, Áni, Annali, Annelise, Aliannah, Alina, Aleah, Alice, Alya, Ella, Alia
View middle names that goes with Anne-Claire like Klyn, Peggie,Names that rhyme with Anne-Claire
Popularity of Anne-Claire
A common name in France with over 6108 new-borns have been given the name since 1948. Recently the name is rising, in 1982, it ranked 173rd when 300 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Also, Anne-Claire is a familiar name in Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium and Germany. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Anne-Claire in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Other names similar to Anne-Claire
- Slym - Of English origin, Slym bestowed upon boys, Slym means "Without Fault and Healthy". Slym is derivation of Slim.
- Saaliha - Saaliha's meaning is Useful, Pious or Good used for both sexes is primarily used in Arabic, Hindi and Kannada
- Tasveer - Girl name Tasveer is used in Kannada and Arabic languages, Tasveer means "A Beautiful Portrait or Abstract Picture"
- Arusi - Arusis origin is Sanskrit, meaning of Arusi is "Marriage, The Sun or Kills", a girl name is used notably in Sanskrit and Arabic
- Chandana - Predominantly used in Telugu and Marathi, Chandana is originated from Sanskrit and a gender-neutral name, meaning of Chandana is "Sandal Wood or Scented Wood or Sandalwood"
Namesakes of Anne-Claire
We could not find any notable namesake.