Arjmand meaning and origin
Arjmand prevalently is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Arjmand is "Bountiful".Names that rhyme with Arjmand
Popularity of Arjmand
Arjmand is a familiar baby name in Pakistan and Iran. At least, 900 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our research.
What numerology tells about Arjmand?
You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. Learn what makes you happy. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure. Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can.
Other names similar to Arjmand, for would be parents
- Mastoureh notably is used in Arabic is a baby girl name, meaning of Mastoureh is "Veiled or Chaste"
- Naasir - Meaning of Naasir is Granting Victory or Protector is a baby boy name. Its origin is in Arabic is used substantially in Arabic
- Mehrish means Wonderful Smell or Mehak is principally used in Arabic is used for baby girls
- Lu-Luah is used notably in Arabic, Lu-Luah means "She was a Narrator of Hadith" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Takseen means Satisfaction or Peace is originated from Arabic and is used dominantly in Arabic is a girl name
Namesakes of Arjmand
We could not find any notable namesake.