Arlea meaning and origin
Used in English new-fangled and infrequent, Arlea is used as a gender-neutral name which is rooted from Old English, Arlea means "Place Name, Hare-meadow or From the Long Field". Arlea is variant of well-known and all time favorite Arley. Originated from Old English, Rare and Contemporary Arley, Arley means "Place Name and Meadow of the Hares" is used dominantly in English.
Variants of ArleaNames that rhyme with Arlea
Popularity of Arlea
Arlea is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim and also in England and Wales. Also, Arlea is a familiar name in Brazil. At least, 200 people globally have carried Arlea as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Arlea
If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. Being unconstrained will help you grow spiritually. You are hard to figure. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Arlea
- Kenward - Uncustomary Kenward dominantly is used in English is a boy name, meaning of Kenward is "Bold or Royal Guardian" is rooted from Old English
- Jerad - Popular boy name Jerad is originated from Hebrew which is used in English language, Jerad means "Descent or He Descends"
- Radeliffe has its origin in Old English bestowed upon boys, Radeliffe means "From the Red Cliff" is chiefly used in English
- Sayda - Unwonted Sayda is originated from Arabic and Armenian, Sayda means "The Element Said Meaning Lucky Happy, Most Beautiful and Fem of Saeed" which is used especially in English is aimed at baby girls. Sayda is derived from Saida.
- Kristien - Anomalous Kristien is originated from Latin is largely used in English, Kristien means "Christian Woman, The Anointed One and Disciple of the Christ" is used as a gender-neutral name. Kristien is derived from Christian.
Namesakes of Arlea
We could not find any notable namesake.