Edita meaning and origin
Unheard-of Edita is used in Italian, Slavic, Norwegian, Swedish, Lithuanian, Spanish, English, Finnish, Danish and Czech came from Old English, Edita means "Joyous, Prosperity, Battle, Spoils of War, Strife for Wealth or Fight" is given to girls. Edita is form of outstanding Edit. Edit is version of everlasting and lofty Edith. Edit is form of Edith in Nordic language. Originated from Old English, Offbeat Edit, Edit means "Strife for Wealth and Joyous". Edita is variation of loved and all time favorite Edith. Edith is English cognate of Eadgyð. Originated from German and Old English, Odd Edith, Edith means "Joyous, Prosperous in War and Battle".
Variants of EditaNames that rhyme with Edita
Popularity of Edita
Edita is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1981 and peaked in 2000 when it ranked 9158th. It also recently appeared in France baby girl names chart. Edita is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 2007. But Edita is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 9000 have the name as well as in, Peru, Slovakia, Lithuania and Czech Republic. At least, 100000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Edita in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Edita
You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. People admire your endless hope that things will get better in the world and your courage to do what others avoid to do.
Parents who liked Edita, loved these names
- Sharona means Inspired By a Biblical Landscape, Singer or Plain used for baby girls is of Hebrew origin is used commonly in Finnish and Swedish
- Gottfried - Origin of Unorthodox Gottfried is in Germanic and Old High German is substantially used in German, Danish and Swedish, meaning of Gottfried is "God or Safety" is used for baby boys
- Tabita - Of Aramaic origin, Offbeat Tabita is used as a baby girl name, Tabita means "Gazelle" is notably used in Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian
- Emina - Used in Finnish, Danish and Turkish uncustomary, Emina is used as a girl name, Emina means "The Trustworthy, Trusted or The Truthful" came from Arabic
- Balthasar notably is used in Danish, English and Swedish, meaning of Balthasar is "Scharra or Baal Protect the King" used as a baby boy name came from Akkadian and Assyrian
Namesakes of Edita
- Edita Gruberová, Slovak coloratura soprano
- Edita Morris, Swedish-American writer and political activist
- Edita Pučinskaitė, Lithuanian racing cyclist
- Edita Brychta, English actress
- Edita Piekha, Russian singer and actress of Polish descent
- Edita Karadjole in Episode #1.2 as Actress
- Edita Gruberova in Rigoletto as Actress
- Edita Deveroux in EuroTrip as Actress
- Edita Vilkeviciute in The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as
- Edita Malovcic in Blutgletscher as Actress
- Edita Abdieski is a Swiss singer-songwriter.
- In 1999 comedy movie, Da mi je biti morski pas, Edita Majic characterized Lili.
- Edita Vital portrayed the central role of Maria Clara in 1961 action and drama movie Noli me tángere.
- In 2009 drama movie, Stiklainis uogienes, Edita Uzaite characterized Marta.
- In 1962, Edita Clomera characterized the role of N in flick Sakdalista.
Lists having Edita
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Czech Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Lithuanian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Slavic Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ita
- Baby Names that mean Joyous
- Baby Names that mean Prosperity
- Baby Names that mean Battle
- Baby Names that mean War
- Baby Names that mean Strife
- Baby Names that mean Wealth
- Baby Names that mean Fight