Ede meaning and origin
Unconventional Germanic and Frisian Ede bestowed upon both boys and girls used in Swedish, English, Low German, German, Frisian, Dutch, Finnish and Danish, meaning of Ede is "Royal, Wealthy, Happy, Prosperity, Battle, Possession or Noble". Also Ede is equivalent of Names Beginning with Edel- in German language.Names that rhyme with Ede
Popularity of Ede
Ede is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. But Ede is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 30000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Ede in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Ede?
You like to explore your options about everything. Number 4 as your personality no reflects your responsible and determinative nature. You believe traveling helps you grow your spiritual potential. You are born for so much more than you think. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. Number 4 as your expression no reveals your inner strength, strong communication and organization abilities, and well-structured life.
Do you like Ede? Read these names too
- Waast - Waasts origin is Germanic and Old High German is majorly used in Dutch, a baby boy name, meaning of Waast is "Stranger or Guest"
- Esmee - Customary Esmee has its origin in Spanish and Old French is principally used in Dutch and a girl name, Esmee means "Esteemed"
- Wiebe came from Germanic and German, meaning of Wiebe is "War or Fight" which is used in Norwegian and Finnish is a gender-neutral name
- Puck - Trendy Puck has its origin in Old English and English languages bestowed upon both boys and girls and is used in Swedish, Dutch and Danish, Puck means "Mischievous Fairy, Probably from Pouke = Devil, Evil Spirit, from Old English Puca, Pucel = Goblin or Mischievous"
- Quinty - Girl name Quinty means "Born In the Fifth Month or The Fifth" and is used in Dutch is originated from Latin
Namesakes of Ede
- Ede Szigligeti, Hungarian dramatist
- Ede Reményi, Hungarian violinist and composer
- Ede Kallós, Hungarian sculptor
- Ede Margó, Hungarian sculptor and artist
- Ede Komáromi, Hungarian basketball player
- Ede Magyar, architect
- Ede Vadászi, Hungarian basketball player
- Ede Király, Hungarian figure skater
Lists having Ede
- Boys names beginning with E
- Girls names beginning with E
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Royal
- Baby Names that mean Wealthy
- Baby Names that mean Happy
- Baby Names that mean Prosperity
- Baby Names that mean Battle
- Baby Names that mean Possession
- Baby Names that mean Noble