Arlee meaning and origin
Arlee is form of trendy and enduring Arley. Used notably in English anomalous, Arley is rooted from Old English, Arley means "The Bow Man, Place Name and Meadow of the Hares".
Variants of ArleeNames that rhyme with Arlee
Popularity of Arlee
Arlee is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1907 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1908, it ranked 1439th when 31 girls were named Arlee. There are over 1420 babies that have been given the name Arlee in United States. Arlee is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Also, Arlee is a familiar name in Philippines. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Arlee?
It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You appreciate freedom and like to hang around open-minded people without prejudgments about others. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You have the heart of a warrior. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution.
Parents who liked Arlee, loved these names
- Wacien - Wacien's meaning is Watchful and One who is Watchful is a baby boy name has origin in Old English. Wacien is resultant of Wacian.
- Nellwynne - Nellwynne's meaning is Nellies Friend and Nellie's Friend is used as a baby girl name has origin in English. Nellwynne is resultant of Nellwyn.
- Bay - Anomalous Bay came from English and Vietnamese is used substantially in Vietnamese and English, meaning of Bay is "Powerful, Brown-Haired or Born in July" is given to both boys and girls
- Corral - Of English origin, Corral is a girl name, Corral means "Coral, Small Stone and Pinkish Stones". Corral is derived from Coral.
- Hilltun - Boy name Hilltun means "From the Town on the Hill, From the Town Or Estate on the Hill and Manor on the Hill" is originated from Old English. Hilltun is resultant of Hilton.
Namesakes of Arlee
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Arlee
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -lee
- Baby Names that mean Meadow
- Baby Names that mean Place
- Baby Names that mean Long
- Baby Names that mean Field
- Baby Names that mean Hare
- Baby Names that mean Clearing
- Baby Names that mean Bow
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Hunter