Erline meaning and origin
Long standing and Celebrated Erline notably is used in English came from Old English and English, meaning of Erline is "Elfin, Noble Woman or Leader Female Version of Earl" is given to girls. Erline is variant of prevailing and enduring Arlene. Arlene is short version of Charlene. Meaning of Arlene is Marlene, Strong and Darlene is particulary used in English and Irish has origin in English and German. Erline is another transcription of Earline. Origin of Frequently Used and All time favorite Earline is in Old English language, meaning of Earline is "Noble Woman, Warrior and Leader Female Version of Earl".
Variants of ErlineNames that rhyme with Erline
Popularity of Erline
Erline is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1897 and was last seen in 2005, during its 73 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1927, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 874 on girl names chart when 72 babies were named Erline. Over 1640 people have been named Erline in United States. Erline is a common name in Haiti while somewhat familiar name in Philippines, Brazil, Indonesia and Jamaica. According to our research, at least 4000 people have been bestowed Erline around the globe.
What numerology tells about Erline?
You are compassionate and always put other people's needs before yours. You want a stable, deep connection with people. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. When it comes to love, you are always attracted by people who are your total opposite. You are a workaholic and often bring your job at home which angers your family. Dreams are important to you because you think that a person without dreams is like a walking dead.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Erline
- Marcile - Meaning of Marcile is Consecrated to the God Mars is of Latin and Greek origin and is used for girls is largely used in English
- Ailen - Unwonted Ailen came from Old French and Old Greek, meaning of Ailen is "Made of Oak or Handsome" which is predominantly used in English is aimed at both boys and girls
- Tobey - Far-out Tobey largely is used in English is of Hebrew and Greek origin, meaning of Tobey is "God is Good or The Lord is Good" is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Cherish - Prevalent girl name Cherish is used prevalently in English. It is rooted from English, meaning of Cherish is "Beloved or To Hold Dear"
- Jadan - Of English-American and Hebrew origin, Unorthodox Jadan is largely used in English and is used for both sexes, Jadan means "God Reigns and Thankful". Jadan is derivation of Jaden.
Namesakes of Erline
- Erline Harris, American rhythm and blues singer
- Erline O'Donovan in Kick-Ass 2 as Editorial Department