Artemios meaning and origin
The Artemios is rooted from Old Greek. Artemios is variant form of cherished Artemis. Artemis is a variation of famous Artem. Origin of Artemis is in Old Greek, meaning of Artemis is "Whole, Healthy, Safe and A Butcher".
Variants of ArtemiosNames that rhyme with Artemios
Popularity of Artemios
Artemios is a common baby name in Greece. According to our research, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Artemios around the globe, concentrated mainly in Europe.
Numerological analysis of Artemios
You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. You inspire people but can't find a way to inspire yourself to make the first step and show the world what you can do. You are a blessed person even if you don't know it yet. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important.
Looking for names similar to Artemios? Please go through the following names
- Thiefaine - Originated from Greek, Thiefaine is used in Greek, Thiefaine means "Crowning"
- Kassondra - Prominent Kassondras origin is Old Greek bestowed upon baby girls is used predominantly in English. Kassondra is English cognate of Cassandra. Also Kassondra is form of Kassandra in English language
- Anatassia - The Anatassia is originated from Greek, Anatassia means "Surrender"
- Macaria - The queer girl name Macaria means "Blessed" and rooted from Old Greek language is used in Spanish
- Steffie - Meaning of Steffie is Crowning is originated from Greek and Old Greek and is used for girls is chiefly used in Danish and Swedish
Namesakes of Artemios
We could not find any notable namesake.