Nikoline name meaning
Origin: Old Greek
Usage: Scandinavian, Greenlandic, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Finnish
Meaning: Victory of the People
Add to favorites
What does Nikoline mean?
Nikoline is used dominantly in Norwegian, Scandinavian, Swedish, Finnish, Greenlandic and Danish normally aimed at girls, Nikoline means "Victory of the People" is rooted from Old Greek.
View middle names that goes with Nikoline like Sheree,Names that rhyme with Nikoline
How popular is the name Nikoline?
Nikoline is a rare name which might be exclusive to Greenland. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Nikoline as their given name according to our evaluation.
Nikoline in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Nikoline?
You believe that what you give is what you will receive. You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. You have to accept that better days are coming and stop grieving over the good old ones. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for.
You would love these names similar to Nikoline
- Ravdna - Used prevalently in Norwegian and Finnish, Ravdna is aimed at baby girls. Ravdna is Finnish and Norwegian form of Rávdná
- Balo - Balo's meaning is Send is used as a baby boy name is notably used in Swedish, Danish and Hindi
- Häriulf is Swedish equivalent of Härjulf
- Fura - Fura's meaning is Pine Tree used for baby girls, used in Icelandic and Swedish is originated from Old Norse
- Bergunn - Prevalently used in Faroese and Danish, Bergunn is aimed at girls. Bergunn is equivalent of Borgunn in Faroese language
Famous people named Nikoline
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Nikoline
- Girl names beginning with N
- Greek Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Victory
- Baby Names that mean People
Share your opinion on Nikoline