Artiana meaning and origin
Meaning of Artiana is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Artiana like Louna, Cheryle, Tiffanie,Names that rhyme with Artiana
Popularity of Artiana
Artiana is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2006. Also, Artiana is a familiar name in Indonesia. According to our findings, at least 100 people have been bestowed Artiana around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Artiana?
When it comes to life goals, you dream big, meaning you are ambitious and self-confident. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. Help them improve instead of judging.
Do you like Artiana? Other names you would love
- Koulmenn - The Koulmenn means "Dove" has its origin in Breton language
- Trudlinde - Trudlinde's meaning is Power or Basswood Plate
- Hadiyatoullah - Hadiyatoullah's meaning is Gift of God is originated from Quran
- Leysha - Meaning of Leysha is Brilliant or Intelligent used for both boys and girls is used largely in Hindi and Hindi
- Moriel - The unconventional and fresh boy name Moriel means "God is My Teacher"
Namesakes of Artiana
We could not find any notable namesake.