Kevorck meaning and origin
Boy name Kevorck is of Armenian origin. Kevorck is a version of Kevork. Armenian name Kevork, meaning of Kevork is "One who Works the Earth".
Variants of Kevorck
View middle names that goes with Kevorck like Tyen, Iean, Rueben, Adas,Names that rhyme with Kevorck
Popularity of Kevorck
Kevorck is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kevorck
You have a strong sense of order. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. You possess great communication skills. Open your mind and start listening to what people have to say. Don't question their intentions. If number 11 is your soul urge no, it reveals your deepest desires. You secretly wish to inspire people with your life.
If you like Kevorck, you would love these names
- Alrich - Alrich's meaning is Noble or Ruler
- Ghanya is used substantially in Hindi and Hindi is a gender insensitive name, Ghanya means "Singing"
- Lupold - The Lupold means "Bold or People"
- Tejavati notably is used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Tejavati is "Lustrous" is bestowed upon both genders
- Petke - The Petke is largely used in Frisian, Petke means "Rock"
Namesakes of Kevorck
We could not find any notable namesake.