Leysha name meaning
Usage: Hindi and Hindi
Meaning: Devotee of God, Intelligent and Brilliant
Add to favorites
What does Leysha mean?
Leysha means Devotee of God, Intelligent or Brilliant is a unisex name is used majorly in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Leysha
How popular is the name Leysha?
Leysha is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. At least, 40 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Leysha
In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. You are a smart person who knows how to rise above everything that makes you feel miserable. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. Change your perspective. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher.
Go through the following names similar to Leysha
- Addo - Boy name Addo is used in Frisian, meaning of Addo is "King of the Path or Noble" came from African-Ghana
- Kaiyo - Girl name Kaiyo means "Generation Child"
- Gobrienne - The Gobrienne has origin in Old Breton, Gobrienne means "Dignity or Under or Elevation"
- Smital means Always Smiling is notably used in Hindi and Hindi is used as a gender insensitive name
- Yachi - Unwonted girl name Yachi means "Eight Thousand"
Famous people named Leysha
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Leysha
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- Hindi Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Devotee
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Intelligent
- Baby Names that mean Brilliant
Share your opinion on Leysha