Asina meaning and origin
Used largely in Nordic language, Asina means "Goddess".
View middle names that goes with Asina like Malia, Berniece,Names that rhyme with Asina
Popularity of Asina
Asina is a popular baby name in Uganda where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in, India and Tanzania. As per our findings, over 20000 people has been named Asina globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Asina
Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive. You are a freethinker. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe.
Do you like Asina? You would love these names
- EelaChelvi - Meaning of EelaChelvi is Eel-am Girl or A Youth of Eelam is used as a baby girl name is notably used in Hindi and Tamil
- Ermenrad - Meaning of Ermenrad is Great Guide
- Maloonia - Girl name Maloonia means "One who Rises Above" is of Hawaiian origin. Maloonia is derived from Maluna.
- Relef - The Relef is used predominantly in Frisian, meaning of Relef is "Wolf or Advice"
- Tantrika - Unisex name Tantrika is particulary used in Hindi and Hindi, Tantrika means "Ambition, Ecstasy or Engrossed"
Namesakes of Asina
We could not find any notable namesake.