Astrit meaning and origin
Astrit's meaning is Invincible or Gold is especially used in Oriya, Albanian, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi and Tamil that of Albanian origin is a boy name.
Variants of AstritNames that rhyme with Astrit
Popularity of Astrit
Astrit is a popular baby name in Albania where every 1 in 300 have the name. As per our research, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Astrit around the globe.
Astrit in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Astrit
You have a crazy and unusual life. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You hate copying others. You are stubborn and self-motivated. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. You are dominant in your circle of friends.
Other names similar to Astrit, for soon-to-be-parents
- Blerim - Used in Albanian atypical, Blerim is used as a boy name which is rooted from Albanian, Blerim means "The Verdure or The Element Blerte Which Means Green Meadow"
- Leka has its origin in Old Greek language is a boy name principally used in Finnish, Albanian and Swedish, Leka means "Defender of Men, He Who Wards Off (Other) Men or Defender of Men"
- Arjana - Of Albanian origin, Arjana bestowed upon both boys and girls, used in Tamil and Sanskrit, Arjana means "Obtaining or The Earning or Acquiring or Acqusition"
- Artan - Widely Accepted boy name Artan is majorly used in Swedish and Albanian has origin in Albanian and Celtic. Artan is Faroese cognate of Attila
- Lulzime - Origin of Lulzime is in Albanian is principally used in Albanian, meaning of Lulzime is "The Flowering or The Blooming" is aimed at girls
Namesakes of Astrit
- Astrit Ajdarević, professional Albanian footballer