Atalik meaning and origin
Atalik is variant form of well-liked Attila. Attila is diminutive of Atta. Originated from Gothic, Attila, Attila means "Little Father and King of the Huns".
Variants of AtalikNames that rhyme with Atalik
Popularity of Atalik
Atalik is an uncommon name around the world. According to our estimate, at least 30 people have been bestowed Atalik around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Atalik
You get distant and eventually lose contact with the person because of an obstacle that didn't exist. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. You live too little in your present and too much in your past and future. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony.
You would love these names similar to Atalik
- Rajanaya - The unisex name Rajanaya means "Queen" is especially used in Hindi and Hindi
- Neeya - Meaning of Neeya is Bright or Lord Hanuman is aimed at girls
- Ulfart - The Ulfart is used majorly in Frisian, Ulfart means "Hard or Composition Wolf"
- Holkje - The Holkje means "Merciful or Faithful" is prevalently used in Frisian
- Guste - Boy name Guste means "Sublime"
Namesakes of Atalik
We could not find any notable namesake.