Attiah meaning and origin
Boy name Attiah is rooted from Hebrew is used in Arabic language. Attiah is derivative of Ataya. Ataya is a variant form of Ataiah. Ataya's origin is Hebrew is used in Arabic language, meaning of Ataya is "Gifts and God is My Helper".Names that rhyme with Attiah
Popularity of Attiah
Attiah is a familiar baby name in Saudi Arabia. As per our evaluation, over 200 people has been named Attiah globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Attiah
You hate monotony and everything that has to be done in routine. It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. You wish to live someplace quiet surrounded by nature and animals like the mountains. You dream of spending your last days in a place like this. But for now, focus on today. You have no enemies. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits.
Looking for names similar to Attiah? Please go through the following names
- Faariha - Substantially used in Arabic, Faariha is used as a girl name, meaning of Faariha is "Feminine of Farih, Glad or Delighted"
- Nazal - Boy name Nazal means "Fell Down" is used largely in Arabic
- Beenish - The uncommon girl name Beenish is chiefly used in Arabic language, Beenish means "Intelligent or Vision"
- AbulSaid mainly is used in Arabic, meaning of AbulSaid is "Father of the Sa'id" is bestowed upon boys
- Ziauddin mainly is used in Arabic, meaning of Ziauddin is "Light of the Religion I.E. Islam or Light of the Religion" is bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Attiah
We could not find any notable namesake.