Atufa meaning and origin
Dominantly used in Arabic, Atufa means "Kind or Merciful" and is used for girls is rooted from Arabic. Atufa is variant of new Atifa. Atifa means Affectionate, Affection and Kind has origin in Arabic.
Variants of AtufaNames that rhyme with Atufa
Popularity of Atufa
Atufa is a familiar baby name in India. As per our evaluation, over 200 people has been named Atufa globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Atufa?
Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. Change your perspective. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. If number 5 is your soul urge no it reveals your constant care of your soul and body.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Atufa
- Al-Adur - Girl name Al-Adur is used in Arabic, meaning of Al-Adur is "Intelligent or A Pious"
- Amian - Boy name Amian means "Tamer" is commonly used in Arabic
- Nazz - Chiefly used in Arabic, Nazz bestowed upon boys, meaning of Nazz is "Feeling Proud"
- Ahadiyah - Meaning of Ahadiyah is Unity aimed at baby boys is used primarily in Arabic
- Yahia - Unheard-of Yahia is used particulary in Arabic, Yahia means "Let Him Live" is given to boys
Namesakes of Atufa
We could not find any notable namesake.