Auga meaning and origin
Auga's meaning is Eye came from Old Norse used as a gender insensitive name is notably used in Swedish and Old Norse..Names that rhyme with Auga
Popularity of Auga
Auga is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Auga?
You are very smart and calculative. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. Set up a positive mindset and enjoy. Help them improve instead of judging. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it."
Other names similar to Auga, for would be moms
- Karo - Celebrated and Venerable unisex name Karo is commonly used in Greenlandic, Finnish and Norwegian languages. Karo is equivalent of Karl in Finnish language
- Ailie - Rare girl name Ailie is rooted from Germanic and Old Norse, Ailie means "Island" is dominantly used in Scottish and English. Ailie is a short form of Ailsa.
- Horsten - Germanic name Horsten bestowed upon boys is used majorly in Danish. Horsten is equivalent of Harðstæinn in Danish language
- Eryc - Originated from Old Norse, Anomalous Eryc bestowed upon boys, Eryc means "Peaceful Ruler, Alone-Ruler and Ruler". Eryc is derivative of Eric.
- Rigmår is used particulary in Danish is used as a baby girl name. Rigmår is Danish cognate of Rigmor
Namesakes of Auga
We could not find any notable namesake.