Avnesh meaning and origin
Avnesh means Lord Ganesh is majorly used in Telugu, Bengali, Oriya, Gujarati, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, Tamil and Marathi is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Avnesh
Popularity of Avnesh
Avnesh is a common baby name in India. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Avnesh
You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You are all about adventure and travel. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. With time, you will gather the courage to make the first step toward your goal. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. As every person has its flaws, you are not an exception.
Do you like Avnesh? Read these names too
- Maandhan is used substantially in Hindi, Bengali and Kannada, Maandhan means "Rich In Honour" is bestowed upon boys
- Sanesh - The boy name Sanesh is used in Hindi and Tamil languages, Sanesh means "Sun or Brilliant Boy"
- Variyas is used prevalently in Kannada and Telugu is a baby boy name, Variyas means "Lord Shiva"
- Muktakesha - Mostly used in Telugu, Marathi and Kannada, Muktakesha bestowed upon girls, meaning of Muktakesha is "One who has Open Tresses"
- Brihaspathi - Used especially in Bengali and Tamil, Brihaspathi means "Jupiter or Teacher of Devas" is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Avnesh
We could not find any notable namesake.