Ayat name meaning
What does Ayat mean?
Of Islamic and Arabic origin, Outlandish Ayat means "Mark, Sign, Miracle, Many Signs & Proofs, Verses In the Quran or Royal" and is given to both boys and girls is specifically used in Arabic.
Variants of AyatNames that rhyme with Ayat
How popular is the name Ayat?
Ayat used to be a common name in England and Wales, first appeared in 1999 and over 837 babies have been given the name in 22 years. When at its peak in 2018,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 22 years. Ayat is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1987 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 2051st when 94 girl were named Ayat. There are over 860 babies that have been given the name Ayat in United States.
Ayat is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1976 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2009, it ranked 1113rd when 40 girls were named Ayat. Over 555 people have been named Ayat in France. Ayat is an uncommon baby name in Belgium where it is still in use. But Ayat is a popular baby name in Iraq where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in, Egypt, Sudan, Jordan, Iran and Indonesia. According to our research, at least 230000 people have been bestowed Ayat around the globe.
Ayat in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Ayat?
Share your knowledge and positive energy. It's what you are best at. The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. In order to change for better, stay away from those people and find yourself some new smart friends. You are daring and courageous.
Do you like Ayat? You would love these names
- Fasil came from Arabic, meaning of Fasil is "Distinguishing or Separating" and is bestowed upon baby boys is especially used in English and Arabic
- Aws - Unheard-of and Modern boy name Aws means "Name of a Tribe in Madinah" is used chiefly in Sindhi and Arabic
- Jehan - Unorthodox Jehans origin is Persian and Hebrew is majorly used in Iranian and Arabic, meaning of Jehan is "Beautiful Flower or The World" is used for both sexes
- Manan - Far-out Manan is used especially in Bengali and Hindi, Manan means "Thinking, Meditate or Repetition" and a boy name is originated from Sanskrit
- Lubaina - Commonly used in Hindi and Arabic, Lubaina bestowed upon girls, meaning of Lubaina is "The Innermost Essence"
Famous people named Ayat
- Ayat al-Akhras, third and youngest Palestinian female suicide bomber who