Ayatt meaning and origin
Unorthodox and Modern girl name Ayatt has origin in Arabic and Islamic. Ayatt is spelling variation of Ayat. Of Islamic and Arabic origin, Unorthodox and Modern Ayat, Ayat means "Sign of God, Mark and Sign" is used prevalently in Arabic and Arabic.
Variants of AyattNames that rhyme with Ayatt
Popularity of Ayatt
Ayatt is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. At least, 20 people globally have carried Ayatt as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Ayatt
Learn how to apologize for your mistakes. You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. When it comes to business, plan your moves better. Poor planning leads to failure. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. You are all about adventure and travel. Accept what you feel and express it when you feel the urge.
Do you like Ayatt? Other names you would love
- Nisha - Rare girl name Nisha came from English-American and Sanskrit, predominantly used in Arabic and Sindhi languages, Nisha means "Night or Vision"
- Asheem - Meaning of Asheem is Protector or Limitless Shank used for baby boys and of Arabic origin is predominantly used in Kannada and Oriya
- Noorjehan particulary is used in Oriya and Kannada, meaning of Noorjehan is "Light of the World" is given to girls
- Nusayb - Chiefly used in Arabic and Sindhi, Nusayb means "Name of a Black Slave who Fought in the Early Wars of the Islam or Who Fought In the Early Wars of Islam" is used for baby boys
- Rositha means Beautiful is used prevalently in Swedish, Finnish and Arabic is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Ayatt
We could not find any notable namesake.