Ayaz meaning and origin
Origin of Unwonted Ayaz is in Turkish, meaning of Ayaz is "Name of Sultan Mahmood's Famous Royal Servant or Night Breeze" used in Tamil, Arabic and Turkish is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Ayaz
Popularity of Ayaz
A common name in France with over 611 new-borns have been given the name since 1991. At present peaked at the charts, it ranked 442nd when 124 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. Ayaz is a familiar baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 400 names. Recently in 2019, 53 babies were given Ayaz and it reached its peak ranking, 301 on boy names chart. There are over 217 babies that have been given the name Ayaz in Netherlands.
Ayaz is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 702 on boy names chart when 47 babies were named Ayaz. Over 387 people have been named Ayaz in England and Wales. Also, in Belgium, in just 9 years, it has made it to the top 400 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 321 on boy names chart when 35 babies were named Ayaz. Over 180 babies in Belgium have been named Ayaz.
Ayaz is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1984 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 4337th. There are over 132 babies that have been given the name Ayaz in United States. In Switzerland, it has been in use since 2003 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 433rd. But Ayaz is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, India and Azerbaijan. At least, 120000 people globally have carried Ayaz as their given name according to our estimate.
Ayaz in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Ayaz?
You are daring and courageous. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Accept what you feel and express it when you feel the urge. Travelling is your passion. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You get easily disappointed by others because you expect too much. Learn how to live on your own and trust others without losing yourself and your self-respect.
Parents who liked Ayaz, loved these names
- Aysegül - Girl name Aysegül means "Rose" chiefly used in Turkish is of Turkish origin
- Nergiz - Of Turkish origin, Nergiz means "The Narcissus or The Daffodil" and is used for baby girls is mainly used in Turkish
- Vural - Vural means "Will Prevail" is used in Turkish
- Yudum - Turkish name Yudum is a baby girl name, prevalently used in Turkish, meaning of Yudum is "Gulp or Sip"
- Emirhan - Of Turkish origin, Unwonted and Contemporary Emirhan bestowed upon baby boys, used specifically in Turkish, Emirhan means "Khan or Emir"
Namesakes of Ayaz
- Ayaz Mutallibov, Azerbaijani politician
- Ayaz Khan acted in movie Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na
Lists having Ayaz
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- Turkish Boy Names
- Arabic Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Famous
- Baby Names that mean Royal
- Baby Names that mean Servant
- Baby Names that mean Night
- Baby Names that mean Breeze
- Baby Names that mean Respected
- Baby Names that mean Enduring