Azarra name meaning
Meaning: Shine, Fire and Fire, 9Th Month of Iranian Calendar
Add to favorites
What does Azarra mean?
Originated from Persian, Azarra is used as a baby girl name. Azarra is variant of illustrous Azar. Used majorly in Hebrew, Arabic and Tamil, Azar, Azar means "Fire and Fire, 9Th Month of Iranian Calendar" is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of AzarraNames that rhyme with Azarra
How popular is the name Azarra?
Azarra is a familiar baby name in Burkina Faso. As per our evaluation, over 200 babies have been bestowed Azarra around the globe.
What numbers say about Azarra?
You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly. Focus on your success. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You have big plans for yourself and your future.
If you like Azarra, you would love these names
- Sardar - New-fangled and Creative and adventurous Sardar majorly is used in Punjabi, Arabic and Hindi has origin in Persian bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Sardar is "Noble Man, Head Man or Commander"
- Farkhunda - Of Persian origin, Farkhunda means "Likeable or Prosperous" and a baby girl name is used commonly in Arabic
- Meral - Meaning of Meral is Reh has origin in Egyptian, Latin and Old French, a girl name is particulary used in Persian
- Arshag - Of Persian origin, Offbeat Arshag is used as a boy name, Arshag means "Bears Cup" is specifically used in Armenian
- Douniazad means The Whole Earth or Nobility came from Persian
Famous people named Azarra
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Azarra
- Girl names beginning with A
- Persian Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Shine
- Baby Names that mean Fire
- Baby Names that mean Month
Share your opinion on Azarra