Azee meaning and origin
Boy name Azee is rooted from African-Nigeria. Azee is a variant form of noteworthy and fresh Azi. Azi's origin is African-Nigeria, meaning of Azi is "The Youth".
Variants of AzeeNames that rhyme with Azee
Popularity of Azee
Azee is a familiar baby name in India and Nigeria. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Azee?
Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You believe life's to have fun. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly.
Other names similar to Azee
- Meshach - The infrequent boy name Meshach means "Who is What Aku Is?" came from Babylonian
- Tanko - Meaning of Tanko is Thanks
- Dessah is originated from African-Mende bestowed upon girls, Dessah means "Flat Or Unexpressive". Dessah is derived from Dessa.
- Esse is equivalent of Names Beginning with Es- in Swedish language
- Chukwuebuka - The unconventional unisex name Chukwuebuka means "God is Mighty or The Elements Chukwu Meaning God" used largely in Igbo is originated from African-Igbo language
Namesakes of Azee
We could not find any notable namesake.