Azi name meaning
What does Azi mean?
New-fangled and Offbeat Azi is originated from African-Nigeria, Azi means "The Youth" is given to boys.
Variants of AziNames that rhyme with Azi
How popular is the name Azi?
Azi is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Azi is a common name in Yemen, Indonesia and Nigeria while somewhat familiar name in China, India, Uzbekistan, Morocco, Malaysia, Turkmenistan, Pakistan, Afghanistan and DR Congo. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Azi
Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. Leave your own mark in the world and make the best out of your life as long as you are here. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Azi
- Nurat - Meaning of Nurat is Light is bestowed upon baby boys
- Nkruma - Boy name Nkruma means "Ninth-Born Child" and is used mostly in Akan has its origin in African-Akan language
- Chikezie means Well-Created By God is originated from African-Nigeria is a boy name
- Nsonowa means Seventh-Born Child is originated from African-Akan and a baby boy name is predominantly used in Fante and Twi
- Venda - Unheard-of Venda has its origin in African-Mende, Venda means "Filled" is used as a baby girl name
Famous people named Azi
- Azi Shahril Azmi, Malaysian footballer
- Aziza Qureshi in as
Lists having Azi
- Boy names beginning with A
- African Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Youth