Azfaar meaning and origin
Principally used in Arabic, Azfaar means "Fragrances or Victories" is aimed at boys.Names that rhyme with Azfaar
Popularity of Azfaar
Azfaar is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Azfaar?
They want to be adored and loved by others. Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today. Balance and harmony are what's most important to you at the moment because you've had enough drama for one life. Stress hates your guts. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You fall in and out of love easily but without hard feelings. You are dominant and leadership comes out naturally for you.
Looking for a name like Azfaar? Please go through the following names
- Karem - The rare unisex name Karem is mainly used in Arabic language, Karem means "Generous or Noble"
- Asmah - Largely used in Arabic new-fangled and uncustomary, Asmah is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Asmah is "Brave or Bold" is of Arabic origin
- Ilash is used substantially in Arabic, Ilash means "Another Name for God or Another Name of God" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Javad - Unorthodox Javad is used majorly in Arabic is used generally as a boy name, Javad means "Eternal or Liberal"
- Anwarus-Sadat means The Most Brilliant of the Sayyids used for baby boys is used predominantly in Arabic
Namesakes of Azfaar
We could not find any notable namesake.