Asmah meaning and origin
Anomalous and Fresh girl name Asmah is rooted from Arabic, Asmah means "Brave or Bold" is prevalently used in Arabic. Asmah is a variation of prevalent Asma. Asma is effeminate version of Asmus. Meaning of Asma is Higher, More Exalted and Beautiful came from Arabic.
Variants of AsmahNames that rhyme with Asmah
Popularity of Asmah
Asmah is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1992. Asmah is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. But Asmah is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 9000 have the name as well as in Malaysia. According to our research, over 60000 babies have been named Asmah globally.
What numerology tells about Asmah?
You can win anyone's attention with your charm. Stress hates your guts. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You have this perfect life everyone admires. However, your life is far from perfect, and so are you.
Other names similar to Asmah
- Azizullah - Boy name Azizullah means "Dear to Allah" is used predominantly in Arabic
- Ruxana - Used dominantly in Arabic, Ruxana means "Beautiful" is a girl name
- Mah-Liqa - Used particulary in Arabic, Mah-Liqa means "Moon-like Face" is aimed at girls
- Mufakkir dominantly is used in Arabic, meaning of Mufakkir is "One who Meditates or Thinker" is used as a baby boy name
- Iblit is used mainly in Arabic, Iblit means "Loveable" is a boy name
Namesakes of Asmah
We could not find any notable namesake.