Babli meaning and origin
Meaning of Babli is Chubby is specifically used in Punjabi and Sikh is used for girls.Names that rhyme with Babli
Popularity of Babli
Babli is a celebrated name in India where every 1 in 6000 have the name. In addition, it is popular in Bangladesh and quite familiar in Pakistan, Ivory Coast and Turkey. At least, 250000 people globally have carried Babli as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological analysis of Babli
Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. Keep distance and focus on your own aspirations. You like to observe things and people. There isn't a person you can't charm. Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. Leave your own mark in the world and make the best out of your life as long as you are here.
Other names similar to Babli
- Jagatprem - Boy name Jagatprem is commonly used in Sikh and Punjabi, meaning of Jagatprem is "Love of the World"
- Jagdesh - Boy name Jagdesh means "King of the Universe or The Lord Provider of the World" is used commonly in Sikh and Hindi
- Khushprem means Loving or Delightful is used in general as a baby boy name is used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Premsiri - Girl name Premsiri is largely used in Punjabi and Sikh languages, meaning of Premsiri is "Greatest Love"
- Jupinderjit - Boy name Jupinderjit is dominantly used in Sikh and Punjabi, Jupinderjit means "Victory with the God's Name or Victory with the Gods Name"
Namesakes of Babli
We could not find any notable namesake.