Hartejpal meaning and origin
Hartejpal's meaning is Protector of the Glow of God is a baby boy name is used in Punjabi and Sikh.Names that rhyme with Hartejpal
Popularity of Hartejpal
Hartejpal is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Hartejpal?
You have no enemies. You are a creative thinker who always comes with the best solutions. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You have a quick mind. When it comes to life goals, you dream big, meaning you are ambitious and self-confident. Your mood depends on your thoughts, while they depend on songs you listen, people you met during the day, or memories you come back to.
Parents who liked Hartejpal, loved these names
- Mansirat - Creative and adventurous and Modern unisex name Mansirat is mainly used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Mansirat is "Sweet"
- Japnirantar commonly is used in Sikh and Punjabi, meaning of Japnirantar is "Ceaselessly Meditation" is given to boys
- Amarjot - Meaning of Amarjot is The Immortal Light is used mainly in Hindi and Sikh is a gender-neutral name
- Sojala - The unisex name Sojala means "Dawn" is largely used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Lakhsman largely is used in Sikh and Punjabi, meaning of Lakhsman is "Quality of Mind" is given to both boys and girls
Namesakes of Hartejpal
We could not find any notable namesake.