Badiuzzamaan meaning and origin
Boy name Badiuzzamaan is prevalently used in Arabic language, meaning of Badiuzzamaan is "Wonder of the Age".Names that rhyme with Badiuzzamaan
Popularity of Badiuzzamaan
Badiuzzamaan is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Badiuzzamaan
You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You have a quick mind. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. Your failures motivate you. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You never settle for less. You always act like everything's just great. You are a good friend who listens and never judges. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations.
You would love these names similar to Badiuzzamaan
- Witr - Commonly used in Arabic, Witr bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Witr is "Solitary, Another Name for God or Unequalled"
- Juwain means Sibling is used as a baby boy name is largely used in Arabic
- Eyhab - Boy name Eyhab means "Uncle, Father's Brother or Fathers Brother" is dominantly used in Arabic
- Nweh is used majorly in Arabic, Nweh means "Light" is used as a girl name
- Hedayat - Boy name Hedayat means "Guide or Guidance" is mainly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Badiuzzamaan
We could not find any notable namesake.