Aasfa meaning and origin
Aasfa is used notably in Arabic is a girl name, Aasfa means "Protector or Guardian".Names that rhyme with Aasfa
Popularity of Aasfa
Aasfa is a familiar baby name in Pakistan and India. According to our research, over 500 babies have been named Aasfa globally.
Numerological aspects of Aasfa
When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. You have a quick mind. You inspire people but can't find a way to inspire yourself to make the first step and show the world what you can do. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. Replace your comfort zone with adventures and the fear of the unknown with excitement to experience and learn new things.
Do you like Aasfa? You would love these names
- Mehry - Mehry's meaning is Kind or Affectionate is used dominantly in Arabic aimed at baby girls has origin in Afghan
- Fajaruddin - Boy name Fajaruddin is used in Arabic language, Fajaruddin means "The First"
- Foroohar - Chiefly used in Arabic, Foroohar means "Essence" is a boy name
- Shamsuddeen - Meaning of Shamsuddeen is Sun of the Faith is used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Raabia - Girl name Raabia is especially used in Arabic, meaning of Raabia is "Fourth"
Namesakes of Aasfa
We could not find any notable namesake.