Badrai meaning and origin
Dominantly used in Arabic, Badrai is used as a girl name, meaning of Badrai is "Name of Fairy in a Famous Fairy Tale 'Saiful Malook O Badri Jamala Shaperai'".Names that rhyme with Badrai
Popularity of Badrai
Badrai is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Badrai
You take things too seriously. You hate waking up at the same time in the morning if you don't have to. Appreciate your time on this earth. Invest it in the right place. You are in a good place right now and love life. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You have unrealistic ideas but lack the enthusiasm and motivation to realize any of them.
Parents who liked Badrai, loved these names
- Saifulmulk particulary is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Saifulmulk is "Sword of the Kingdom"
- Raanee - Girl name Raanee is principally used in Arabic, meaning of Raanee is "The Queen" is originated from Sanskrit
- Esmail - Meaning of Esmail is God will Hear has its origin in Hebrew is a boy name is mostly used in Arabic
- Shaziya means Extraordinary or Aromatic is used predominantly in Arabic is a unisex name
- Abdul-Mannan means Slave of the Benefactor is used chiefly in Arabic is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Badrai
We could not find any notable namesake.